Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWarwick, Colin Men
dc.contributor.authorMacdonald, Alastair Aen
dc.date.accessioned2008-05-13T12:38:25Z
dc.date.available2008-05-13T12:38:25Z
dc.date.issued2006-06
dc.identifier.citationColin M. Warwick and Alastair A Macdonald, 2006 Architecture Associated with Veterinary Education in Edinburgh, University of Edinburgh Graduates Association Journal (XLII:3, June 2006)
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1842/2196
dc.descriptionThe University of Edinburgh have been authorised to reproduce and distribute reprints and on-line copies for their purposes notwithstanding any copyright annotation hereon.en
dc.description.abstractThe Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, (the Dick Vet), has been part of Edinburgh's history for over 10 years. However, it is not generally realised that the city has had a longer association with veterinary medicine, and that it was the birth-place of two other Veterinary Colleges. Moreover, just two centuries ago, it might have become the site of the first college of veterinary education in Britain.en
dc.format.extent8465612 bytesen
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdfen
dc.language.isoen
dc.publisherThe University of Edinburghen
dc.subjectVeterinary Medicineen
dc.subjectArchitectureen
dc.subjectEdinburghen
dc.titleArchitecture Associated with Veterinary Education in Edinburghen
dc.typeArticleen


Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record