The principal points in connection with my Thesis are:
1. That Ulcers of the Cornea are an extremely
2. Ulcer of the Cornea must not be locked upon
as a Simple Condition.
3. On account of the complications which can
he set up, there is always the danger
of impaired vision and even of complete
loss of sight.
4. Treatment must be adopted at once.
5. As soon as possible put your patients to
bed and keep them there.
6. Kerotomy is one of the simplest and at the
same time one of the most efficacious
remedies we have.
7. If doubtful cf the case, take Cultures at
8. In the case of Opacities, if not of too long
standing and if other remedies fail
9. Don't expect to get rapid cures. Treatment
lasts sometimes for many months: therefore