Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorMacdonald, Alastair A
dc.contributor.authorWarwick, Colin M
dc.contributor.authorJohnston, W T
dc.date.accessioned2011-09-07T10:17:44Z
dc.date.available2011-09-07T10:17:44Z
dc.date.issued2011
dc.identifier.citationJournal of the Veterinary History Society, Vol 16, No 1, p.41-64. 2011en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1842/5264
dc.description.abstractThe earliest pieces of evidence for the first formal teaching of farriery and veterinary medicine in the town are to be found in newspaper advertisements for a series of lectures to be held in Bernard's Rooms, Thistlestreet, Edinburgh from the 19th to the 22nd July 1796. The lecturer was a French Royalist refugee, John Feron who presented himself as a 'Professor of Veterinary Medicine'.en
dc.language.isoenen
dc.publisherThe Veterinary History Societyen
dc.subjectVeterinary historyen
dc.titleJohn Feron And His 'Address' On A Veterinary Institution In Edinburghen
dc.typeArticleen


Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record