|dc.description.abstract||A network for staff involved in caring for older people wherever that care takes place.
Older people are cared for in a huge variety of care settings (hospital wards, care homes, day hospitals, out-patient clinics, in their own home etc). The purpose of Connect in Care was to support learning and practice development across all settings in order to improve the quality and experience of care for older people in Scotland.Connect in Care provided a place where staff and students could:
• find out what’s going on locally and nationally (in terms of available resources, good practice)
• share knowledge, problems and solutions
• highlight opportunities for joined-up care
• understand better each other’s roles and work environments
• access creative learning resources to help promote the values of relationship-based care||en