A blue plaque in Edinburgh to commemorate John Barlow
Warwick, Colin M.
Macdonald, Alastair A.
On the 14 September 2015 a blue plaque was unveiled at 1 Pilrig Street, Edinburgh in honour of John Barlow, who was Assistant professor of Anatomy and Physiology at the Royal Veterinary College, Edinburgh (as William Dick's College was known at the time). John Barlow was an early occupant of the house (1851-1856).